Sunday, November 25, 2007

My first post

Well, I have decided to start a blog so that interested parties can check it out and see what is up with us------which means our kids and grandkids. The brainstorm for this was our up coming Christmas letter. The last couple of years I have spent a lot of time and ink putting together a letter with a picture or combination of photos of our family. I realize that everyone is not going to want to keep a photo, or photos, of the Grandy clan and will probably throw them away. But because you might be interested in a look I thought a blob, oops (maybe that's what you think of it) I mean blog, would be cool-----you can have a look (nice clear photos) and don't have to keep them. That also will save me lots of time and ink.
I have really enjoyed seeing the stuff that my kids have posted and like the links to their friends that I know-----this blogging thing is great!!
When I learn how to get some photos on I will do that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Bille! The blog looks great!